• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bring back Deathlok

114 posts in this topic

You were the one who told him to name his new dog,"Dinner."

Nope, that was not me. (shrug)

But I do remember one time when Shad threatened me with bodily harm, I told him "if I wanted to beat up a whale, I'd go to Sea World". lol

Looking for a name for my new puppy. He's a cream colored Goldendoodle,should be pretty big( 85-100 pounds ) and somewhat shaggy.

If I pick your suggestion,you win a copy of either The Mammoth Book of Horror Comics or The Essential Silver Surfer Volume One.

If we end up up not using any of the suggestions,I'll randomly pick a winner.

Dinner

Link to thread for verification.

Did JC win?

You were the one who told him to name his new dog,"Dinner."

Nope, that was not me. (shrug)

But I do remember one time when Shad threatened me with bodily harm, I told him "if I wanted to beat up a whale, I'd go to Sea World". lol

Looking for a name for my new puppy. He's a cream colored Goldendoodle,should be pretty big( 85-100 pounds ) and somewhat shaggy.

If I pick your suggestion,you win a copy of either The Mammoth Book of Horror Comics or The Essential Silver Surfer Volume One.

If we end up up not using any of the suggestions,I'll randomly pick a winner.

Dinner

Link to thread for verification.

Did JC win?

No, but he will never admit to being wrong.

But Doc forgets to mention that Shad is hardly an angel, and was usually the instigator/troll in any dust-up.

He'd lay into Sho'Nuff in an insulting manner, then Sho' would fire back and CGC would give him a vacation. After a bit of that, I discovered that Shad was friends with some CGC brass and therefore got special treatment on the boards.

He has never received as much as a warning, let alone a strike, and that includes open physical threats against many forum members. Do the math on that before you start whining about "poor Shad". :screwy: