• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Raw Magazines, TPBs, etc

324 posts in this topic

CINEFANTASTIQUE F/VF $1.00 August 1991 Great glossy mag with color photos, articles, etc. on all of the films mentioned on the cover, plus much more - including a nice discussion with Dave Stevens with some of his artwork also featured.

cinefanrocket.jpg

ANTIQUE TOY WORLD $1.00 SOLD! April 1989 Page after page of vintage toys, including a look at Bernard Shine's animation artifacts collection with Disney and Betty Boop prominently featured.

anttoywrld.jpg

COMICS SCENE 10 VF $2.00 1989 issue. Great Michael T. Gilbert cover. Chock full of everything that was important in the world of comics from about 20 years ago. Fun Halloween themed cover.

comicsscene10.jpg

SAVAGE SWORD OF CONAN 218 VF $2.00 Dynamite Earl Norem cover. This issue contains the continuation of the story from Conan #275 comic book.

ssoc218.jpg

I need this issue. Have any more listed in my sig to make it worth my while to pick them up? I don't really want to pay $5 shipping on a $2 book. :P

MAD 59 VG- $16.00 1960. Featuring artwork from Wally Wood, Mort Drucker, Joe Orlando, George Woodbridge, plus the usual gang of insufficiently_thoughtful_persons. Spectacular front and back cover. Halloween themed cover.

mad59frt.jpg

mad59bck.jpg

SAVAGE SWORD OF CONAN 218 VF $2.00 Dynamite Earl Norem cover. This issue contains the continuation of the story from Conan #275 comic book.

I need this issue. Have any more listed in my sig to make it worth my while to pick them up? I don't really want to pay $5 shipping on a $2 book. :P

I'll look, nothing close by at the moment however - Thanks for looking.

:takeit:

boobies :luhv:

SOLD!

(thumbs u ThankYou! (thumbs u

MARVEL POSTER BOOK $2.00 SOLD! 1991. 32 posters brought to you by Todd McFarlane. All of his great Spidey covers in poster format. Guys, hang these up in your dorm room and you'll be the talk of the campus.

marvpostbook.jpg

ANTIQUE TOY WORLD $1.00 April 1989 Page after page of vintage toys, including a look at Bernard Shine's animation artifacts collection with Disney and Betty Boop prominently featured.

anttoywrld.jpg

MARVEL POSTER BOOK $2.00 1991. 32 posters brought to you by Todd McFarlane. All of his great Spidey covers in poster format. Guys, hang these up in your dorm room and you'll be the talk of the campus.

marvpostbook.jpg

Kids will like this

ANTIQUE TOY WORLD $1.00 April 1989 Page after page of vintage toys, including a look at Bernard Shine's animation artifacts collection with Disney and Betty Boop prominently featured.

SOLD!

(worship) Thanks once again! Great information in this mag. (worship)

MARVEL POSTER BOOK $2.00 1991. 32 posters brought to you by Todd McFarlane. All of his great Spidey covers in poster format. Guys, hang these up in your dorm room and you'll be the talk of the campus.

Kids will like this

SOLD!

:banana: Thanks a bunch. What a Dad, perfect for the kids. :banana:

ACTION FIGURE DIGEST 9 F/VF $1.00 1993. Action figure information on many different toy lines. Pictures, many in color, of all your favorites. An indispensable tool for anyone interested in character figures.

actionfigdig9.jpg

FAMOUS MONSTERS OF FILMLAND 49 VF- $10.00 1991. Sharp looking copy from 1968 that features all of the usual gruesome fun, plus a comic strip called "Footsteps of Frankenstein", from Archie Goodwin and Reed Crandall. Bizarre Ron Cobb cover.

fmof49.jpg

LEGEND OF SLEEPY HOLLOW promo VF $1.00 1999. Promo card/sheet for the Tim Burton Johnny Depp film. Todd McFarlane was handling some of the merchandising. This was handed out at cons in 1999.

lrgslpholfrt.jpg

lrgslpholbc.jpg