• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Modern Goodness!! (Invincible #1, NM98, ASBR 10)

68 posts in this topic

Hey. I have a few modern age books up for grabs, but only a few. The first :takeit: wins, but if a PM is sent prior, it will rule the day. I am only accepting PayPal today, and prefer to ship in the U.S. If international, please PM me or post :takeit: per PM. I will offer refunds, but there wont be any need for it. Everything is shipped USPS w delivery confirmation, safe and secure. Insurance is out of your pocket, shipping included in price (unless international). If you disagree with anything in this thread, please keep it private and PM me. Thanks for looking..

First up..

Invincible #1 7.0-7.5 $45 shipped, $40.00

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2605236#Post2605236

Book is pretty beat up for a modern, but still has a very crisp inside. Still a great copy to read, or just to have in your collection.

sc000440aa.jpg

sc000459e9.jpg

Up next...

New Mutants #98

This book was posted in the PGM threads, and got votes for 9.0-9.4. Most of the people agreed it was a 9.2, with a chance at 9.4. Check the thread. Good looking copy, nice insides. Id hold onto it, but not a lot of interest in the title. $40.00 shipped now $35.00

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2582661#Post2582661

sc001c63ed.jpg

sc001c2b35.jpg

This could be the last items up for grabs in this thread, not sure yet.

All Star Batman and Robin #10 (re-called edition)

6 available.. $45 shipped now $40, if you want more than 1, I may be able to cut more off

These have never been read, right off the shelves, but the LCS did sell them bagged and boarded, so they were handled. I tried to pick out the best ones, and most of them have perfect spines. These comics seem to be in NM condition, but I will scan YOUR individual copy if you want.

The scan below may not be the one you are getting, but his sister or brother. I also took scans of the inside to authenticate them, but didnt come out too nice. I will post anyways

sc00059d7b.jpg

sc00058aa3.jpg

mess pics of inside

th_IMG_0033.jpg

th_sc0005be6a.jpg

I feel ya. The All Star Batmans are all 9.4-9.8 material with most of them in the higher end. I know the Invincible is beat up, but I would NOT mind keeping it to enjoy. Just wanted to see if somebody else wanted to enjoy it :foryou: , or had a little one that wants it but dont want to give him a nice one? (shrug)