• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Modern Goodness!! (Invincible #1, NM98, ASBR 10)

68 posts in this topic

:news:

I have a few more regular ones, and 1 variant cover up for grabs. :takeit: wins whatever you want.

Regular cover - $40 shipped, if you already bought from this thread, take $5 off

Variant cover - I only have 1 up for grabs so I will ask $90 shipped. If you already bought from thread, take at least $5 off

If you want a regular and variant, $120 shipped.

If you want 5 regulars, $180 shipped

I will scan the variant on request. Looks to be at least a 9.6, but should be in the 9.8 range.. still havent either variants from bag yet though :gossip:

:news:

I have a few more regular ones, and 1 variant cover up for grabs. :takeit: wins whatever you want.

Regular cover - $40 shipped, if you already bought from this thread, take $5 off

Variant cover - I only have 1 up for grabs so I will ask $90 shipped. If you already bought from thread, take at least $5 off

If you want a regular and variant, $120 shipped.

If you want 5 regulars, $180 shipped

I will scan the variant on request. Looks to be at least a 9.6, but should be in the 9.8 range.. still havent either variants from bag yet though :gossip:

I'll take the variant for $85 ....you can just ship with the others --- Right?