• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If Adventure Had a Name...

6 posts in this topic

Yes. Just learned that Dark Horse is collecting the Marvel run of The Further Adventures of Indiana Jones. I absolutely loved these books as a kid. Sure, they probably suck now, but I ate them up when I was a boy.

Anyone else an Indy fan?

so they will reprint them at $2.99 when you can get most if not all of them out of the $1 and less box?

i too was excited by the byrne cover as a kid

heck, i got tricked into getting a one year subscription to "The Thing" based on Byrne

and Alpha Flight! (which at least continued to have Byrne)

so they will reprint them at $2.99 when you can get most if not all of them out of the $1 and less box?

Haha. That's true. Hadn't thought of that one. But at least they'll all be in one book so you can read it on the couch without damaging those spines. :D

I remember being psyched when the book came out because the first issue (maybe #2 also) had Byrne art.

Sadly, the rest of the series didn't.

Yep. The artwork on #1 and #2 was incredible. It went downhill from there, though. I bought the first 24 issues as a kid, and the only ones I can remember any details about are those two Byrne issues.