• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone up for Dinner in Chicago next Tuesday (September 16th)???

7 posts in this topic

I'll be in Chicago next week for dinner and a few of us will be meeting up and we wanted to extend the invitation to any fellow listers. Not sure where yet -- time is open as well (probably in the 7pm range) -- I'm staying downtown near the Merchandise Mart -- so it may be somewhere close to there. Right now, Steve Welch (Rhino) is confirmed. We got together last year and had an excellent time!

Please e-mail me off-list and let me know if you'd like to attend. My e-mail is: dem1138@yahoo.com

--David E. Miller

I'll be in Chicago next week for dinner and a few of us will be meeting up and we wanted to extend the invitation to any fellow listers. Not sure where yet -- time is open as well (probably in the 7pm range) -- I'm staying downtown near the Merchandise Mart -- so it may be somewhere close to there. Right now, Steve Welch (Rhino) is confirmed. We got together last year and had an excellent time!

Please e-mail me off-list and let me know if you'd like to attend. My e-mail is: dem1138@yahoo.com

--David E. Miller

Looking forward to it! :banana:

Well, for anyone who wants to get out of mom's basement for a while :kidaround: we're thinking of hitting a local BBQ joint on the north side. Low key but great food. Great vodka lemonades too, perfect accompaniment to a slab of ribs or their famous brisket. (thumbs u