• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Comics Light Box Store Sign

7 posts in this topic

I have an old DC Comics light box advertising sign for sale, it was a comic shop display item for many years.

It measures 15 3/4" high by 13 3/4" by 3 1/2" thick. It appears to be made of a thick particle board material with a soft plastic black outer-coating. The face is black glass with the DC bullet logo in blue and white over "DC COMICS ON SALE HERE" in yellow writing below (check out the pics below). It also says registered DC Comics Inc. 1989 in tiny type at the bottom left corner. The back has a saw tooth hanger at the top for wall mounting. There is a light bulb inside, it has a brown electrical cord with plug and a toggle switch on the cord.

There is some corner damage which has been gone over with a black marker, but otherwise it is in fine working order.

I expect the shipping on this item will be prohibitive; it weighs about eight pounds and will likely need double boxing to protect the glass. Shipping to be determined based upon destination. Free pick up in the NYC area can be arranged.

Price is $80. Thanks for looking!

p1010134.jpg

p1010132.jpg

p1010130.jpg

p1010128.jpg

:news: SOLD!

Thanks Paperheart!

Now to call upon my mad packing skills to get this out to the left coast unharmed...

\

my first knowingly color touched purchase :banana:

:gossip: