• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seattle Show Report; What It's Like to Be a Heinlein Character for the Weekend

50 posts in this topic

Thanks, Darth! That helps a lot. So how much is a book like his worth?

I think they're ignoring us. gossip.gif

lol... Most of the people who can actually answer that question are also potentially involved in the transaction, myself included... smile.gif

I will say this. The book is worth more than $100 and less than $1000... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif As to where it falls in that range really depends on who needs it and who wants to upgrade.

But it's certainly enough to cover my annual dues in the "Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves" club...

Thanks, Darth! That helps a lot. So how much is a book like his worth?

I think they're ignoring us. gossip.gif

Worth more than the $2 'House tramped it from the poor slob dealer... and I PM'd Joanna and 'House with my personal perspective on this issue, including the value I place on it...didn't think it would have been right to put 'House's business all out there, as ugly as it already is frown.gif

Let's just say that I already have two of these and neither one is as nice as House's copy 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It could be Donut's momma...my momma happens to be a Ringo Kid 28 and my daddy is either Rawhide 133 or 134?

After I found mine, several popped up, but I've only seen one Ringo Kid 28 (mine) and one Rawhide Kid 134 (mine).

As I was loading all my stuff up I noticed the digital camera and thought to myself I should take this but then thought it would be just another thing to keep track of so I didnt! Next time I will bring it so you can see House tells the truth about this show!

Davidking623 sumo.gif