• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Really. Help me get some space. - Super Cheap Lots

38 posts in this topic

Same deal as always. Shipping method of your choice. Paypal and MO accepted. I have 3 free lots for the first 3 buyers. Buy $50 worth and US shipping is free.

Defenders 94, 103, 104, 109, 113-115, 122, 123, 125, 129, 136, 139, 142

Avg. grade is 9.0

Take them all for $8

IMG_0390.jpg

IMG_0391.jpg

:takeit:

Same deal as always. Shipping method of your choice. Paypal and MO accepted. I have 3 free lots for the first 3 buyers. Buy $50 worth and US shipping is free.

Defenders 94, 103, 104, 109, 113-115, 122, 123, 125, 129, 136, 139, 142

Avg. grade is 9.0

Take them all for $8

Punisher lot

Punisher #3, 29, Ann.2

Punsiher: War Journal 6,7,14,15,53(2)

War Zone 1

No Escape

All 9.4+

$5

Sweet. Don't forget to take a free lot please.

Mike how about those two Romance books I completely forgot about?

R.

I have a mind like a steel sieve. I had forgotten about them also. I was feeling bad for the anticipated shipping cost for such a small batch. I'll get it altogether and send you a total.

Mike how about those two Romance books I completely forgot about?

R.

I have a mind like a steel sieve. I had forgotten about them also. I was feeling bad for the anticipated shipping cost for such a small batch. I'll get it altogether and send you a total.

El cheapo is best. Even surface shipping (if it still exists) so I don't have to pay $20 for this reading stuff...

Just send me a total whenever you are ready.

R.