• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: November 13th WoW fans...

10 posts in this topic

I'm semi excited about this.

The cinematic commercial is great.

I'm on a low WoW cycle right now though....

Might have to expand to other servers if I pick this up as my current server seems pretty bland.

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King expansion releases! WOOT!!!

linky

I go to other games from time to time, but I always return to the tried and true :grin: (thumbs u :banana:

last night my son yells down to me in the basement --"I know what i want for my birthday" ( Nov. 21`st is his B-day) -- he had just began to log in to play last night and saw the announcement -- so I said "You may get an early present"-- as dear old dad plays too ----- lvl 50 Dwarven warrior , lvl 48 Gnomish Mage and lvl 40 Dwarven Hunter and last but not least Pinky the 6`th level Gnomish bank/auction sitter - on Bladefist --- anybody else on Bladefist ?? -- Mike

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King expansion releases! WOOT!!!

linky

I go to other games from time to time, but I always return to the tried and true :grin: (thumbs u :banana:

last night my son yells down to me in the basement --"I know what i want for my birthday" ( Nov. 21`st is his B-day) -- he had just began to log in to play last night and saw the announcement -- so I said "You may get an early present"-- as dear old dad plays too ----- lvl 50 Dwarven warrior , lvl 48 Gnomish Mage and lvl 40 Dwarven Hunter and last but not least Pinky the 6`th level Gnomish bank/auction sitter - on Bladefist --- anybody else on Bladefist ?? -- Mike

Azjol-Nerub server here: FOR THE HORDE!!!

Although I do run Alliance on the Turylon server from time to time :)

I have a T5/T6 70 Pally on Medivh and am active in a raiding guild. We are all quite excited to leave the raiding grind and go back to levelling for a month or two.

The pally game mechanics have been totally revamped. We should be seeing the changes with the next patch, possibly in October. They have set the patch out for download already - my computer sucked the 800 megs down last week.

I have a T5/T6 70 Pally on Medivh and am active in a raiding guild. We are all quite excited to leave the raiding grind and go back to levelling for a month or two.

I'm on Medivh also. What's your Paladin's name? Mine are Trueaim (hunter), Demeter (druid), Murderess (warlock), Vengelust (rogue), Witchblade (paladin), Barbaric (warrior).

All I've done in the current expansion is Battlegrounds and Arena, although I did some TK/SSC earlier last year. I've got level 70s of every class except mage and shaman, with druid and warlock as my main characters. It's so easy to equip multiple toons via Arena and Battlegrounds as compared to raiding. I've already got three toons with full season 4 gear minus the shoulders and weapon, with another three toons getting there fairly soon.

I'm mostly looking forward to the class balancing changes, as well as the new PvP zone, Lake Wintergrasp. I'm expecting to be disappointed by Wintergrasp, but I hope I'm not. :wishluck:

I tried playing... got bored... gave up...

Biggest piece of ever

I agree. I didn't like WoW at all so never got into it. After playing Everquest for years and then being to play games like Guild Wars and Anarchy Online for free I don't waste my time with pay to play monthly games. Even enjoyed Runesacpe more then WoW lol.

Next game I will get will be Guild Wars II and whatever new Battlefield EA game.