• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is this CGC-worthy?

210 posts in this topic

And Greggy - just to even the playing field, if I win I will ask you to use the total as a credit towards my next batch of books! Now I KNOW some wags will be woo-wooing that ("Hey Greggy - you gonna pull out those 'VF/NM 3.0s' ") but I trust ya.

Pay for EXPRESS!!!! You on sucka?

You can use the submission form as payment when I win! tongue.gif

No. I am not on for Express. Being somewhat mature and, as you are fond of saying, Gramps, I have patience. I have staying power. I can go 45 minutes without...errr....where AM I? Oh yeah! I stated my terms and will stick by them. I am not influenced by the peanut gallery.

And Greggy - just to even the playing field, if I win I will ask you to use the total as a credit towards my next batch of books! Now I KNOW some wags will be woo-wooing that ("Hey Greggy - you gonna pull out those 'VF/NM 3.0s' ") but I trust ya.
Don't worry...it won't be used for any credit! flamed.gif

I'll get it packaged tonight and mail it tomorrow. We'll know the answer very soon. This is so exciting!

No no no Joanna - I will mail you the cert tomorrow!

Okee doke! I'm having trouble keeping up.

I'll get it packaged tonight and mail it tomorrow. We'll know the answer very soon. This is so exciting!

4_7_9.gif

Screw you hippie. You aren't even involved! sumo.gif

Cheapo! tongue.gif Sweet...get the book back during X-mas time. Best time to get books back! insane.gif

4_7_9.gif

Cheapo! tongue.gif Sweet...get the book back during X-mas time. Best time to get books back! insane.gif

Christmas time?? You wish!! Try late January.

4_7_9.gif

Christmas time?? You wish!! Try late January.

Comicquest coupon is a standard submission sucka! mad.gif

4_7_9.gif

If you lose....I'll pay $10 blush.gif

4_7_9.gif

Appreciated but in actual fact neither Greggy or I will really lose money! The CGC cert cost me nothing so if I lose it cost me nothing. Greggy bought his dripping-gloss-super-ink books when the time was right so even with my "credit" he will profit. Joanna gets a free sub and we all be happy!

Again, appreciated. Maybe you can offer the $10 to Greggy. He'll probably go for it like an infant on a teat! 27_laughing.gifgrin.gifsmile.gif

4_7_9.gif

Appreciated but in actual fact neither Greggy or I will really lose money! The CGC cert cost me nothing so if I lose it cost me nothing. Greggy bought his dripping-gloss-super-ink books when the time was right so even with my "credit" he will profit. Joanna gets a free sub and we all be happy!

Again, appreciated. Maybe you can offer the $10 to Greggy. He'll probably go for it like an infant on a teat! 27_laughing.gifgrin.gifsmile.gif

893frustrated.gif

I make a GREAT "High Noon" reference and get NO comment from you?? What did I do to you?!?!? WHAT DID I DO?!?!?!?!

4_7_9.gif

893frustrated.gif

I make a GREAT "High Noon" reference and get NO comment from you?? What did I do to you?!?!? WHAT DID I DO?!?!?!?!

I was totally excited about this CGC SUBMISSION SHOWDOWN ......but now it's gonna take forever. frown.gif