• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matthew (shiverbones) does it again!

30 posts in this topic

This is a recent addition to my collection. Thanks to Shiverbones for working with me on this painting. I asked for something a little different for him to create than what he was used to. All I wanted was a goth looking Bettie Page and then he could do the rest to his heart's content. I love it!

Matthew is great to work with as he constantly gave me updates on how the piece was coming along. For anyone who has been thinking of hiring him, I whole-heartedly recommend it. It is well worth the wait!

bettiepagepainting.jpg

Page and Horror mixed together, it works! I have a feeling this looks even better in person.

Great peek a boo kitty, and nice..err.umm.. skulls? :blush:

Love seeing you branch out Matthew, and thanks for sharing James.

Nice piece!

No metaphor intended.

As the proud owner of a Shiverbones painting, I heartily recommend anyone who wants some unique art in their house to get him to do a commission. Being a patron of the arts is a good thing

Very Cool.

Congrats.

I just recently got my first fully painted piece from Matt, NO HOT CHICKS, Though

Mike

Did you specifically ask for no chicks?

But there is a richard on a stick in the painting. Was that a request of yours? :o

I didn't specify "No Chicks" maybe Matt just got that 'vibe' from our correspondances (DOUBLE :o :o )

And as I told Matt, when I first saw the pic, since he was nervous about the one element, " I don't think I've said this before, but I dont mind the wang." :blush: I guess I didn't specify no wangs either