• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slabs for Sale! Invincible,Captain America and More

12 posts in this topic

Below are a few slabs I have up for sale. Most are not in hand, but will be by Early October (when I go pick them up from CGC).

Prices are negoitable and I will offer mutliple book discounts for larger orders

Prices below are for payment via Check/MO. I will accept Paypal payments but due to fees cost will be slightly higher. Shipping will be via Priority Mail in the US and will vary depending on location and quantity.

Thanks

9.8’s

Civil War: X-Men (Turner Aspen Variant) 9.8 $70 (Pending Out)

Batman #652 CGC SS 9.8 (Signed and Batman Head Sketch by Don Kramer) $50

Wolverine #66 (DF Trimpe Cover) CGC SS 9.8 Signed by Trimpe and Vines - $60

Titans #1 (EVS Variant) 9.8 CGC SSSigned by Ethan Van Sciver - $60

9.6’s

Marvel Zombies vs AOD #1 (DF) CGC SS 9.6 (Signed by Suydam)

New Avengers # 2 (Var) CGC SS 9.6 (Signed & Spider-man Head Sketch by Finch) $50

The Order #1 (Var) CGC SS 9.6 (Signed Kitson, Vines, Morales & Fraction) $45

Invincible #50 (Variant) CGC SS 9.6 (Signed by Ottley and Kirkman) $40 (Pending Out)

Captain America #34 (DF Ross) CGC SS 9.6 (Signed by Epting) $50

Captain America #34 CGC SS 9.6 (Signed Epting) $35 (not sure which covers) x2

New Frointier #1 & 3 CGC SS 9.6 (Signed by Darywn Cooke) $60 for the pair

Spider-man/Red Sonja #1 (DF Turner) CGC SS 9.6 Signed Mike Oeming $45

9.4’s

New Avengers #1 CGC 9.4 (Signed with Captain America Head Sketch by Finch) $40

Civil War #3 CGC 9.4 (Signed by McNiven, Vines and Hollowell) $30

Batman #608 CGC 9.4 (Signed by Jim Lee) $45

Daredevil v2 #1 CGC 9.4 (Signed by Joe Q and Jimmy Palmiotti) $45

Yeah, but I am going over to Sarasota for Rosh Hashana with my girlfriend to be with her family. So to get to sneak of for a few hours to pick up slabs is actually the part of the trip that I am looking forward to the most :)

Have fun in Sarasota, I will be in services in San Diego for Rosh Hashanah. :)

Just out of curiosity, what covers are the New Avengers #1 and Daredevil #1 in 9.4? New Avengers 1st printing or Quesada cover? Daredevil #1 regular or DF cover?

Joel

New Avengers #1 is the regular 1st print as Jason has shown, Daredevil #1 is the regular first printing.

I have stated in the post if any of the books are DF or variant printings. If there is no notation then its a 1st print.