• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lot of 21 Hi Bronze Marvels 9.2 to 9.6 FINAL REDUCTION - NOW ONLY $140

3 posts in this topic

First let me restate what I said in my previous selling thread.

I will no longer be selling books on these boards with "ebay grading" because it was not well received last time (to say the least). I will try my best to use the numerical grading standards established by CGC (even though they will not publish their grading standards).

Thank you to the few brave souls who bought books from my last selling thread. Hope you are enjoying the books by now.

OK, on to the comics. Once again I offer a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if you are not satisfied for any reason.

First up, I have these 21 high grade bronze Marvels being sold as a lot. They are ALL high grade, but none of them are 9.8, otherwise I would be slabbing them.

It is an assortment of 9.2, 9.6 and 9.6 comics (with a couple exceptions that might only be an 8.0). The spines on these are GORGEOUS. Quite a few might get a 9.4 or 9.6 I think. If these were mainstream superhero titles from this era, they would almost all be getting slabbed, they are all very pretty.

But these are all mosty the lower value "oddball" titles where if you think it's a 9.6 and it comes back as a 9.4 slab, it would not have been worth slabbing.

Still, these are all really sharp copies. I have posted one example below.

Go to this link to download a ZIP file and unzip it to see all 21 issues, they are all LARGE photos that are 4 times larger than the photo posted here.

DOWNLOAD ZIP FILE HERE

Some of these might be worth slabbing a few years from now as people realize how hard it is to find 9.4 and 9.6 bronze comics. But for now you probably want to keep them raw.

I am asking $195 $170 $140 plus shipping for the lot. Local pickups in NY allowed. Standards :takeit: rules trumps all. All PM offers are appreciated.

Here are the issues included in the lot:

Kazar 3, 11, 14

Man Called Nova 4, 8 - slight foxing on #8

Amazing Spiderman 219 (Miller cover) - probably only 8.0

Marvel Premiere 38, 39

Marvel Spotlight 14, 17, 21

Marvel Presents 11

Master Of Kung Fu 28

Man Thing 14

Fantastic Four 148

Marvel Two-In-One 6

Marvel Super Action 4

Avengers 233 - only a 9.0

Son Of Satan 3

Marvel Triple Action 16

Giant Size Master Of Kung Fu 2 - gorgeous copy but has bindery tear spine split

OK, remember there is a money back guarantee on these if not satisfied with the grading or anything else.

Here is a sample image but be sure to download the ZIP file:

a_3001_07.jpg

:news: PRICE REDUCED TO ONLY $140

This will be the last price reduction before I sell them elsewhere.

At $140 they are less than the 9.2 guide values, and a lot of these are 9.4 and 9.6

First to post :takeit: gets them all.