• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre-Code Horror and other GA. BLOWOUT PRICES!!!!

60 posts in this topic

And last but definitely not least!

More Fun #127 VG+

$80

(Also bought this from Buttock)

Here is what he had to say about this rare book

"More Fun 127 - About 10 years or so I asked Gary Carter if he really thought Danger Trail 3 was that rare. As part of that conversation he told me he thought MF 127 was one of the rarest DCs. Evidently More Fun was the "Baby" title of one of the old editors at DC, and he wouldn't let it die despite the fact that it always sold poorly. Toward the end of the run, they just printed the bare minimum (supposedly 10K), and as a result these became super hard to find. After that conversation I went out and bought a copy, and although I've seen a few since, I haven't seen another this nice. This is a VG+ with nice OW paper at least."

:takeit:

^^

Thank you!!

FINAL REDUCTION!!

:news: PRICES REDUCED FOR QUICKER SALE!! :news:

This Magazine is Haunted #5 VG (Bought from lhcomics) $60 $50 SOLD!

th_ThisMagazine5front.jpg

This Magazine Is Haunted #13 VG/Fine (Bought from 143ksk this was his grade too) $110 $100 $90

th_Magazinehaunted13.jpg

Shocking Mystery #59 VG+ (LB Cole cover) $40 $30 SOLD!

th_shockingmystery59.jpg

Weird Science Fantasy #29 VG (Bought from Buttock) $150 $140 $130

(Cover Very Dark unlike most )

This is a quote from Buttock on this book.

"THE Frazetta cover. I looked for a while for the "right" copy. This book notoriously has "weak" blacks in the border - even a lot of the GFCs don't look pitch black, so I'm not sure if that's just how they were printed. This one has about as good of black as you'll find, and the cover is devoid of creases. The one drawback is the chip off the bottom and some tape stains around that. Call it a nice VG"

th_Wierdscience29.jpg

Beyond #3 Fair $10 $5 $3

(Cover is detached and almost split into. Hanging on barely)

th_Beyond3.jpg

Tell It To The Marines #1 VG $25 $18 $14

th_marines1front.jpg

Treasure #9 Good $10 $5 $3

th_treasure9-1.jpg

Boy Comics #72 Fair $5 $3 $1.50

th_boy72-1.jpg

This Magazine is Haunted #5 VG (Bought from lhcomics) $60 $50 $40

th_ThisMagazine5front.jpg

Must resist the urge. Oh what the heck, :takeit:

:banana: You finally gave in!!!

Now you can't leave it's brother by it's self. You should get it too! :baiting::grin:

And last but definitely not least!

More Fun #127 VG+

$80

(Also bought this from Buttock)

Here is what he had to say about this rare book

"More Fun 127 - About 10 years or so I asked Gary Carter if he really thought Danger Trail 3 was that rare. As part of that conversation he told me he thought MF 127 was one of the rarest DCs. Evidently More Fun was the "Baby" title of one of the old editors at DC, and he wouldn't let it die despite the fact that it always sold poorly. Toward the end of the run, they just printed the bare minimum (supposedly 10K), and as a result these became super hard to find. After that conversation I went out and bought a copy, and although I've seen a few since, I haven't seen another this nice. This is a VG+ with nice OW paper at least."

60314-MF127a.jpg

:takeit:

Nice pick-up Rick!!!! :headbang: