• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$5 modern TPB sale at Khepri

6 posts in this topic

hey khepri is based pretty near me in tempe.....i scored a few invincibles off of him a while back

He's done with the brick & mortar store. I was there up until about 3 weeks before he closed it up and went web-only. He actually closed a month before the date he told me he would. Blah.

I know. Brian seemed like a decent guy to talk to in person. But he picked a horrible location and barely got any customers. I didn't even know his store existed for months until I drove by one day. And at the time I was living only a mile away(!) He wasn't even listed on the store locator. He closed up almost two years ago, but he's always got a booth at every Phoenix Catcus ComicCon.

One thing that strikes me as weird is that his website carries all the independent stuff, but his B&M store had a ton of Marvels, DCs, Image, DH, etc. TPBs/comics and I can't find any of that stuff on his site.