• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Waiting for... Angel and the Ape

2 posts in this topic

Just a post to amuse myself and perhaps others -- every day for a couple of weeks I visit these forums and swing by the "CGC Registry" and specifically this thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2554526&fpart=1

to see whether my request for "Angel and the Ape (1968)" to be added as a set has been met. I got really excited a couple of weeks ago when (DONE) was added to the "Darkness" set right above my request.

And every day I visit, and it still sits, like a watched pot with the kettle boiling.

Gemma does a fine job and is surely swamped with a bazillion other things, in no way is this a complaint, if anything I am laughing at myself for being so silly. And I imagine many others have had the same feeling I have now, where I sit, watching:

Angel and the Ape (incl. Showcase #77)

with:

Darkness (DONE)

right above it, visiting it every day, sometimes three times a day, or even more.

And even more ironically, if/when it is added, I think I'm going to be the only person with a book there... well, maybe not, there show 16 graded copies in the census right now.

Anyone else going to be competing with me there?

I'm gonna go check the thread again now.