• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicsPriceGuide.com Customer Service

7 posts in this topic

You mean other than go to the Baltimore Con and see them?

Try posting in their forum that you have been trying without success to get a reply and someone should be able to pass the message on.

If I was on the east Coast I probably would visit them; it's a lot harder to ignore someone that's standing in front of you.

I tried to gain access to thier forum off and on for the past 3 years with no success with all 3 of my computers, and even emailed and called customer service then with no response come to think of it.

I have been trying to cancel my subscription for the past 73 days, which is why (I'm guessing) I am getting nowhere.

You can try the numbers listed on their whois profile. A pal of mine had problems getting in tough with one of those online printing companies about his order so I looked up their domain and got a different phone number from the one list on their website.

One of the main guys is a forum member here and helped me out on a situation a while ago with there site .He responded because of a similar post and issue.

He may be listening and you might get a response via PM

Thats what happened to me.