• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED! ASM 5 - CGC 7.5

88 posts in this topic

Deja-Vu all over again..... if you missed this last night, here's a second chance. I'm re-posting this as Brent was not aware I needed immediate payment (thanks for your suggestion to re-post, Brent (thumbs u )

I'm open to offers via PM. However, first :takeit: trumps all PM's.

ASM # 5, Universal 7.5 with WHITE Pages

ComicLink has a 7.5 posted now with OFF-WHITE pages for $1660. OSPG value is $1250.

My price: $1450 shipped

NEW PRICE: $1250 (FIRM) shipped

:news:S O L D !:news:

Immediate payment through Paypal is required

***please excuse the cropped image. my scanner would not accommodate the entire slab in one shot***

ASM05_CGC_label.jpg

ASM05_CGC_front.jpg

Deja-Vu all over again..... if you missed this last night, here's a second chance. I'm re-posting this as Brent was not aware I needed immediate payment (thanks for your suggestion to re-post, Brent (thumbs u )

I'm open to offers via PM. However, first :takeit: trumps all PM's.

ASM # 5, Universal 7.5 with WHITE Pages

ComicLink has a 7.5 posted now with OFF-WHITE pages for $1660. OSPG value is $1250.

My price: $1450 shipped

Immediate payment through Paypal is required

***please excuse the cropped image. my scanner would not accommodate the entire slab in one shot***

ASM05_CGC_label.jpg

ASM05_CGC_front.jpg

Out of curiosity,why the $400 price difference?

I don't know if I have ever posted a comment in someone else's sales thread, but am I the only one who is just a wee bit confused here? :gossip:

You originally post the book for $1,050, at least according to my eyes, and sell it to Brent. (thumbs u

I was going :frustrated: because I would have jumped on that myself had I seen it in time. doh!

But Brent, who has been on a buying and selling tear of late, doesn't have the cash - which is frankly a small amount relatively speaking - to pay for it? (shrug)

So you understandably repost the book for sale but raise the price $400. hm

My head hurts. :tonofbricks:

Maybe this is part of a strange game? :kidaround:

Well, I'll play! :banana:

In fact, I'll gladly step up to the plate and take Brent's place and paypal you the $1,050 immediately. :gossip:

:takeit: at the original price of $1050 if still available after Comicwhiz. Of course anyone that takes it at the new asking price trumps me.

R.

:takeit: at the original price of $1050 if still available after Comicwhiz. Of course anyone that takes it at the new asking price trumps me.

R.

esquire already made the same offer :gossip:

Looks like there's a queue!

I missed that. Thanks.

R.

$1050 was a screaming deal so i don't blame the seller for raising the price once the original sale could not be completed!

As a side note the comiclink copy with offwhite pages has been offered for sale at various locations for over a year by the same seller with no takers( the high bid on comiclink was mine).

makes me feel better anyway cause my white paged 8.0 cost me $1650!