• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED! ASM 5 - CGC 7.5

88 posts in this topic

I'll have to look into this today and get back to you. It may be because of an old email address, however I will check and get back to you. I'm hoping Rich Henn, Beyonder and Spideyinacase can vouch for me on recent purchases. My EBay account is campued1010 as well and i have a perfect 100% feedback with multiple purchases and sales of high end books.

man, at this time in my life - I am busier than a one legged man in an arse kicking contest...

I can't believe that someone didn't ping me on this.

If THIS deal doesn't go through, someone let me know.

Believe or not I was thinking of e-mailing Brent to see if he would immidiately flip it my way for

a C-note cherry above the price.

:sorry:

man, at this time in my life - I am busier than a one legged man in an arse kicking contest...

Believe or not I was thinking of e-mailing Brent to see if he would immidiately flip it my way for

Nerf, if I'd've known I'd've pinged you. Put your wants in your sig...

Nerf, if I'd've known I'd've pinged you. Put your wants in your sig...

I didn't think anybody looked at sigs anymore that is why I stopped posting it...