• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MMC 53

19 posts in this topic

Very low grade. Cover detached. Insides are firmly attached to staple (if there should be 2 staples, let me know). Tape on 2nd page to fix tear, other than that, inside looks fine. Maybe some CT on the upper spine. Can anybody tell? Please leave info and grades.

MMC 53 1.0-1.5??

sc0041fca1.jpg

sc00421784.jpg

in the red Marvel box at the top of FC...what is on the LLC of that red box? is that a red pen fill-in?

Thats what I am asking. Different shade of red, but no bleed through. If it is pen or something, could have just been a kid drawing in the margin

I could live with it being a 1.8 Even possibly a 2.0 I would give the .2 as the GA bump in grade. Anything over that and I would of been surprised. Like I always say. Buy the book. Not the slab. I have blown the possible CT area up. It doesn't look like CT upon a good closer look via the scan. A pro. restorer would of did a much better job... Amateur resto. would be fairly easy to spot. I think it is just the way the book is... IMHO...

PGX = 1.8

Id say all in all, they didnt do a bad job grading, even though this book isnt a toughy.. obvious low grade

A solid 1.5 - beat but complete, and easy to look at for the grade. Not the most ambitious PGX grade I've seen on a GA book by far. And honestly, at this grade minor CT is largely irrelevant.