• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #5 CGC 8.0 Just added! X-Men 1,2,3 CLOSED

29 posts in this topic

ASM #5 CGC 8.0 OW-W Pages closed includes insured shipping within US/CAN

ASM5CGCF1.jpgth_ASM5CGCB.jpgth_ASM5CGCF.jpg

OSPG (37) is $1496 Last GPA reported $1500

I accept PayPal, MO, or check. Feel free to PM with questions or for higher res images (easiest to email).

I'll be in and out, but will attempt to answer PMs as quickly as possible. However, first unconditional :takeit: posted here gets the book.Thanks for looking.

ASM #5 CGC 8.0 OW-W Pages $1500 includes insured shipping within US/CAN

I accept PayPal, MO, or check. Feel free to PM with questions or for higher res images (easiest to email).

I'll be in and out, but will attempt to answer PMs as quickly as possible. However, first unconditional :takeit: posted here gets the book.Thanks for looking.

Great looking book. Maybe you should shoot "Nerf" a Pm. I think he's looking for one

ASM #5 CGC 8.0 OW-W Pages $1500 includes insured shipping within US/CAN

Great looking book. Maybe you should shoot "Nerf" a Pm. I think he's looking for one

You're a good friend. I sent him a PM earlier and have not received a response.

Actually, he's just a messenger. If he was a good friend he'd have bought it for him.

:baiting:

Actually if it was as nice looking a 7.0 i would have snapped it up for him, just not sure if he wants to go as high as a 8.0.

I would like a 6.0 to 7.0 for myself if he didn't want it.

Actually, he's just a messenger. If he was a good friend he'd have bought it for him.

Actually if it was as nice looking a 7.0 i would have snapped it up for him, just not sure if he wants to go as high as a 8.0.

Maybe you could split it

Maybe you could split it

It's definitely possible. Timmay's got the necessary tools...and provided photographic evidence when he made coasters out of that Beavis & Butthead slab. :insane:

Maybe you could split it

It's definitely possible. Timmay's got the necessary tools...and provided photographic evidence when he made coasters out of that Beavis & Butthead slab. :insane:

Bring it baltimore and I'll split it 6 ways!!

:headbang:

Maybe you could split it

Bring it baltimore and I'll split it 6 ways!!

:headbang:

ASM 6-pack. :cloud9: