• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What did you buy in Baltimore?

80 posts in this topic

wow, you guys show some serious restraint! i guess when my focus was GA I'd come home with just a short stack of books (for monetary reasons), but I find it hard to go to a show nowadays without hauling home a ton of stuff.

budgetary constaints i guess.

I can't show scans yet but I picked up:

ASM 28 slabbed 7.0

Cow Punchers 6

Ghost Comics 4

War Comics 11

I can't remember if I got anything else. I'll be sure to scan and post Monday night

That Ghost Comic was sweet.

I was saving my purchases for my report, but there are to many good ones already that cover most of the highlights, so I doubt I'll write one. Arex can write the last one.

These are the ones I'm most excited about. I also bought a short box worth of highgrade Bronze and Copper age with only a few SA books in there.

For me all of the value right now is in Golden Age and unslabbed Bronze Age. I'll post some of the highlights from that stuff when it arrrives tomotrrow night. Including some sweet picture frame Marvels.

AmericasBest5vgf001.jpg

FunnnyPages42vg001.jpg

Morefun57Larson001.jpg

I was saving my purchases for my report, but there are to many good ones already that cover most of the highlights, so I doubt I'll write one. Arex can write the last one.

These are the ones I'm most excited about. I also bought a short box worth of highgrade Bronze and Copper age with only a few SA books in there.

For me all of the value right now is in Golden Age and unslabbed Bronze Age. I'll post some of the highlights from that stuff when it arrrives tomotrrow night. Including some sweet picture frame Marvels.

AmericasBest5vgf001.jpg

FunnnyPages42vg001.jpg

Morefun57Larson001.jpg

The Americas Best and The More Fn are GREAT ! Very jealous

????

Whaat? I spent enough money getting us all there and into a hotel. Being a college student doesn't leave a whole lot of room for purchasing comics without months of saving beforehand, unfortunately.

????

Whaat? I spent enough money getting us all there and into a hotel. Being a college student doesn't leave a whole lot of room for purchasing comics without months of saving beforehand, unfortunately.

is that you in your avatar? lol you was a funny guy :) My girlfriend got a good pic of you sneaking behind an unsuspecting batman ha!

she is harley quinn

????

is that you in your avatar? lol you was a funny guy :) My girlfriend got a good pic of you sneaking behind an unsuspecting batman ha!

she is harley quinn

????

O cool! We got pix of her definetly, awesome costume right on the money!

Got a backstory on this sweet book?

I figured you would know it.

For some reason this one had a line of glue on the spine. I guess enough that it got a purple lable from CGC. Joe (JHV and Associates) had Matt Nelson remove the glue. So there is quite a bit of color loss along the spine.

I was happy to buy it at the price we agreed apon.

Got a backstory on this sweet book?

I figured you would know it.

For some reason this one had a line of glue on the spine. I guess enough that it got a purple lable from CGC. Joe (JHV and Associates) had Matt Nelson remove the glue. So there is quite a bit of color loss along the spine.

I was happy to buy it at the price we agreed apon.

I'm actually not as smart as I look... lol

I just wondered where you got it and roughly what grade it was...very sweet book and in my "sweet spot" of grade/price.

One of my more favorite Spectre covers as I'm not a big Bailey fan but I live the ones where he is larger than life.

R.