• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hi Grade CC Silver Age Marvels-- TOS 48, FF 35 JIM 121, etc..

1 post in this topic

Hi guys,

first time posting things for sale- please forgive me for the lack of scans as i do not know how to post these things here. If someone could help me, I would be glad to post the pics here but in the meantime, I will be MORE than happy to provide full size digital pics/scans if anyone would like them.

anyway, for sale we have a Tales of Suspense 48. CGC Universal Grade of 9.0 (Blue label). CGC notes are "Marvel Comic 12/63, New Iron Man Armor, Kirby cover, Ditko Art" and the page quality is noted as Off-White to White Pages. Overstreet Guide for this is 655 and I am asking 675.

We also have a Fantastic Four 35. The CGC notes are: Marvel Comics 2/65, First Appearance of Dragon Man. Page Quality is Cream to Off-White Pages and they note 11 9 wtitten on cover in pen"- it is right by the issue number on the right side by the issue number. This one is also on the Universal Blue Label. Art is by Kirby and Chic Stone. Overstreet lists this at 235 in this condition and I am asking 250 for this.

I have a Journey into Mystery 121 with Thor against the Absorbing Man. CGC 9.0 Kirby and Colletta art. Marvel Comics 10/65 and page quality is notes as Off-White.

Guide on this is 156- I would like 160 for this.

Finally, at least for now, we have a Spectre 5, GCG 9.2. Page Quality is notes as Cream to Off-White. Story, Cover and Art is by the Great Neal Adams and this features an early Silver Age appearance by the Psycho Pirate. Cover date is 7/8-68. Guide on this in 9.2 is 140 and that is what I am looking for this...........

Shipping will be on me and I can accept paypal but would ask you eat the fees. Checks or money orders work too. Comics will be shipped priority mail and insured and you will be sent the tracking information when i have it. Please contacat me thru a PM OR give me a :takeit: and it is yours.

Thanks!