• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD: Wonder Woman #199 slab...

11 posts in this topic

PM your e-mail if interested. Will have pics this week.

But :takeit: trumps all.

Shipping: U.S. only (Priority box and insured).

Payment methods: PayPal, money order, or check (checks must clear first).

Wonder Woman #199 CGC 9.0 (WP)--this is a beauty, painted cover, white pages and all. :luhv:

99.00 shipped NO LONGER...

79.00 SHIPPED. :whatthe:

*Bought from MCMiles not too long ago but ever-straying focus strikes again. :insane:

Thank you for looking. :smile:

I've wanted a copy of that for soooo long! Someone would always beat me to it. Heck, I was even trying for the 9.6 on ebay tonight that went fairly cheap.

:thumbsup: You'll be very happy with it.

I've wanted a copy of that for soooo long! Someone would always beat me to it. Heck, I was even trying for the 9.6 on ebay tonight that went fairly cheap.

:golfclap:

It takes skill to sell a book without a scan.

It's feast or famine with this unorthodox method. :insane: Someone either pulls the trigger or the crickets take over in a big way. Or a cast of certain characters drop by for friendly, semi-demented derailments. :think: I think bhhooks22 has a scanner headed down to Georgia for me. Now I'm under obligation to manage any and all of his future sales threads.....:whistle:

It's feast or famine with this unorthodox method. :insane: Someone either pulls the trigger or the crickets take over in a big way. Or a cast of certain characters drop by for friendly, semi-demented derailments. :think: I think bhhooks22 has a scanner headed down to Georgia for me. Now I'm under obligation to manage any and all of his future sales threads.....:whistle:

jiminycricket.jpg