• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Vampirella 34 CGC 9.4 OW/W Pages PICTURE ADDED! CLOSED

15 posts in this topic

I am trying to raise some cash to start up a new business adventure. Some of you may know about it already if you read Comics General. So I have my last slabbed comic up for sale today: Vampirella 34 CGC 9.4 OW/W Pages. There are only 2 copies of this issue graded in 9.4 and only one copy graded higher at 9.6! I am going to part with this comic as I am not focusing on comics for some time. The price is $130 shipped and lists in Overstreet for $70 as a 9.2.

I accept Paypal for this deal or check or money order if I have dealt with you before. Shipping includes bulletproof packaging, USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation and insurance in the USA. Canadian shipping is also included for this price via First Class Mail.

I am currently at work and forgot to upload the photos before I left, but wll have photos at lunchtime if needed.

Just post the :takeit: and it's yours. :)

Well ! My memory card and flash drive have disappeared. I will have to post a picture tomorrow then. Please feel to ask any questions about the Vampirella. Or you can send me a PM. I have it scanned from our scanner here at work, but it is only in pdf format. Sorry everyone.

Andy (October) is a good tight grader. My experience with magazines has been that a tight 9.0-9.2 equivalent (for comics) can garner 9.4 to 9.6 for a magazine. Especially if the spines are pristine and the deductions are for bindery tears or tiny spine splits. Can't say I have subbed a ton of them. But all the Warrens that I have subbed (total = 4) have come back higher than i thought they would.

Sorry about the derail. Somebody buy this book. :sumo:

PS: James, you undergraded some books that you sold me, too. PM me if you want the details. It may be too painful, though.

-Sean.

Andy (October) is a good tight grader. My experience with magazines has been that a tight 9.0-9.2 equivalent (for comics) can garner 9.4 to 9.6 for a magazine. Especially if the spines are pristine and the deductions are for bindery tears or tiny spine splits. Can't say I have subbed a ton of them. But all the Warrens that I have subbed (total = 4) have come back higher than i thought they would.

Sorry about the derail. Somebody buy this book. :sumo:

PS: James, you undergraded some books that you sold me, too. PM me if you want the details. It may be too painful, though.

-Sean.

lol I figured I did. It's okay though. :) I got the money back that I put into them. I have bigger things on the horizon right now. I have 2 fighters interested in getting together once I get the magazine off and running. And yeah things are going well so I don't want to get myself down knowing the grades. And Andy is a tight grader. He is well known for that.

this thread is useless with any pics. :shrug: :sorry:
I know. :cry: If you want a pic all I have is a pdf file that you can open to see it. It won't download to photobucket. You'll have to wait tomorrow for a scan.

Here is the scan I used when I sold it raw. Hope this helps.

vampi34.jpg

I know. :cry: If you want a pic all I have is a pdf file that you can open to see it. It won't download to photobucket. You'll have to wait tomorrow for a scan.

vampi34.jpg

Now just imagine this encased in a CGC 9.4 holder with a blue label! The inventory number is 0941379002. (thumbs u

vampi34.jpg

Now just imagine this encased in a CGC 9.4 holder with a blue label! The inventory number is 0941379002. (thumbs u

That is one cheeky cover! (thumbs u :applause::grin: