• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLIFTON COMIC EXPO, Clifton, New Jersey, OCTOBER 12

3 posts in this topic

The Clifton Comic Book Expo returns on Sunday, October 12Th

As always, admission is FREE to all!

The show is located at the Clifton Community Recreation Center, 1232 Main Ave, Clifton, NJ 07011. Easy free parking behind the building or on the street at New Jersey's ONLY Downtown Comicon! If you're coming from Manhattan, the NJ Transit bus #190 will literally drop you off at the door! This is the 18th year in the same location.

"No-Minimum-Bid" auction will be around noon.

There will be hundreds of thousands of comics for sale from GA to this week's newest books. Tons of bargain comics... Investment grade keys... And everything in between! We also expect to have a nice selection of action figures, t-shirts and supplies this month, too.

HOT FLIPS will be there in our same usual place

I am sure JP will be keeping us up to date on this one.

East Hanover was good again. And I suspect Clifton wont let me down. JP has been putting on great shows, and dealers have been showing up with some high quality books. Two GA and SA collections have been brought to light also. And if that isnt reason enough, you can hang out with me and handsome jeff (thumbs u