• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YET ANOTHER Baltimore report but with some things not in the others

60 posts in this topic

Welp, that's all folks. Like the others I met so many forum members it was hard to keep up! I had a great time though meeting you guys, Joey, Dan, Miles, Rich, Hotflips/Jeff, and everyone else. As usual, meeting forum members ends up being one of the best parts of any con!

Thanks everyone for checking out my thread! I'm off to drool-proof greggy's books and get them packed. (thumbs u

P.S. I will be posting a seperate thread for discussion about a converstion that I had and witnessed with one of the dealers that I found to be rather disturbing.

Thanks again!

Good show!! :applause:

You'll be at WWT right? :wishluck:

Of course! I'm taking my daughter this time though so no drunken encounters with washed up lead singers of 80's rock bands are going to be happening that weekend! :(

She's never been to a "big" con and although WWTX isn't huge, with the horror folk there the crowd will be crazy. I went to the last two horror cons in the area and they were standing room only crazy. You needed a flashlight to see where you were going because all the black everyone was wearing was sucking the light right out of the room!

Good show!! :applause:

You'll be at WWT right? :wishluck:

Of course! I'm taking my daughter this time though so no drunken encounters with washed up lead singers of 80's rock bands are going to be happening that weekend! :(

She's never been to a "big" con and although WWTX isn't huge, with the horror folk there the crowd will be crazy. I went to the last two horror cons in the area and they were standing room only crazy. You needed a flashlight to see where you were going because all the black everyone was wearing was sucking the light right out of the room!

No problem man,looking forward to it! (thumbs u

Saturday night of course we went to Rich's! I had a good time meeting everyone and had a great conversation with Timmay outside. I cracked open a bottle of vodka and had a few. See the "Baltimore Live" thread about my encounter at the Sheraton later than night.

Sunday after the con, and after we packed everything up I took a pic of something that some of you may find shocking. If you are easily offended or horrified do not look at the next picture. For those of you not bothered, you figure out what the next picture is. hm:whistle:

100_0815.jpg

Nerd-gasm.

how many of those were cracked out to be resubbed, how many to be sold at a higher grade than that given by CGC and how many to be read and enjoyed?

hm

The last night of the trip while I was downstairs smoking Stronguy thought it would be funny to pour my coffee into the toilet and partially chew up a Payday bar and spit it in there.

When I got back to the room it did look like a mess and I thought we were going to have to call maintenance again. :insane:

That was one gross looking toilet. I wish I had taken a picture before you flushed it.

The last night of the trip while I was downstairs smoking Stronguy thought it would be funny to pour my coffee into the toilet and partially chew up a Payday bar and spit it in there.

When I got back to the room it did look like a mess and I thought we were going to have to call maintenance again. :insane:

That was one gross looking toilet. I wish I had taken a picture before you flushed it.

I forgot , what fraternity are you guys in anyway ...................... meh

I did a trade cash deal for this one. Cow Punchers #6

Not only is this another book you never see, but look how white this cover is! :cloud9:

Listed in Overstreet as a headlight bondage cover. :luhv:

CowPuncher6.jpg

I mistakenly thought you said "Donkey Puncher #6".... oh, that's a completely different book.