• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comics for Sale!! I've got mostly Silver-Age comics for sale!

40 posts in this topic

Anyone like Obama? (Not really political but I need to spark some interest in this post.)

Yeah, I do. Every time I look at McCain I he reminds of my stepdad. I love my stepdad to death but I would never vote him in as President. :P

Shark

Thats all I have today but I'll post a couple Silver-Age X-Men books tomorrow. Nothing ultra high grade - FN to FN/VF but at low prices. I have a couple high grade Bronze Cap Americas but I offered them to a local buyer. No Cap Marvels.

Anyone like Obama? (Not really political but I need to spark some interest in this post.)

I drove by a car with an ObamaBiden bumper sticker on it and had to slow down and let the car past me to take a second look at the sticker. Because, the first time I drove past it quickly, I could have sworn it said OsamaBinladen. :roflmao:

Holy Spoon!! I actually sold something! Of course it was one of my few high grade issue but ASM 255 sold via PM. Thanks for the purchase!

Thanks for the purchases. I'll list a few more books at lunch but there are still plenty available at good prices and I send me your offers and I'll see what I can do.