• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Our Army At War #83 1st Sgt. Rock!!!!REDUCED!!!!

16 posts in this topic

Recent pickup here on vacation. No scan as of yet, but if this doesnt sell by Sunday, a scan will be added.

The first :takeit: wins.

Insurance is up to the buyer.

Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail w/Delivery Confirmation.

USA-$8

CAN-$10

Everywhere else-ask for a quote

This is a reader copy I graded as a FAIR. Cover has water staining, is partially split and is fully detached from interior, but the book is complete. If this does not sell, trust me, I wont be heartbroken and will be happy to hang on to it as this book is VERY hard to find, in any condition. I was really happy to pick this up at a decent price. Asking price may seem aggressive for a reader, but based on availability and demand, I doubt you will find a cheaper copy anytime soon.

Our Army at War #83....1st app. Sgt. Rock

Grade:FAIR

Price....$145

As always, thank you for looking :grin:

That's got at least a 100 foot spine split lol

Any picture forth coming? Sundays a long time away. hm

Well, considering i am currently in florida and my scanner is at home in illinois, the scan wont be up until vacation is over; which is sunday. so, if the book is still available then, a scan will be added (thumbs u .