• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should I submit these Spideys or put them on ebay "unslabbed"??

5 posts in this topic

I was thinking of adding some more books to my current auction ( highscomics.com ,by the way), but was wondering if I should wait and have them graded and slabbed first. They are later silverage books and I don't know if slabbing them would be worth the return on them. I have quite a few of these later books in high grade. What do you think? (By the way, I wasn't sure if this was the correct forum for this post or the Marketplace. Sorry.)

Spiderman #59

Spiderman #56

If you think they could get 9.4 grades, slab them. If they end up being 9.2, you will probably still make a little profit. If they end up being 9.0, you'll likely break even, lose a little, or gain a little. If they go at 8.5 or below the best you can hope for is breaking even or making a tiny profit with a better chance of losing money.