• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coin Holder Improves...... Now if only they could also improve the comic holder

4 posts in this topic

ph_edgeviewholder_new.jpg

NGC is proud to announce that the most rigorously tested coin holder ever developed is now available to protect and showcase your collection.

This next generation coin holder includes a micro-printed label with a UV watermark and an advanced-technology hologram fused directly onto the back of the holder — that is virtually impossible to reproduce. Directional pressure welding cleanly and completely seals your coin inside the holder.

The new holder’s innovative materials are identical to those tested, and now used, by the Smithsonian in their NGC-developed museum holder that houses the National Numismatic Collection’s most valuable coins.

Plus, NGC’s lauded EdgeView™ design suspends the coin within four cushioned prongs to showcase its edge and enhance the overall presentation.

The next step in the evolution of protection is here!

I don't think complete encapsulation is good for funny books. Breathe and live! hm

I will settle for a slab that does not get cracked when some fool just throws it into a box and ships it to me with no protection at all :sumo:rantrant:frustrated::screwy: