• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Ditko Book

1 post in this topic

Steve Ditko has just released his latest work entitled "Ditko, Etc...." I just ordered my copy today, so I can't tell you anything definitive about it yet, but I thought there might be enough Ditko fans here to warrant a note about it.

I got his last book, "The Avenging Mind" and it was odd to say the least. It was also more of a collection of essays where this is supposed to be a comic. There was an ad for "Ditko, Etc...." in "Avenging Mind" but it only showed two costumes fighting, no hint of storyline or anything else. It is described as "32 Pages All

New Art."

To order, contact Robin Snyder, 3745 Canterbury Lane #81, Bellingham, WA 98225-1186 USA. The book is $4.00 plus $1.50 postage in the U.S.

I have no personal stake in this, but have dealt with Mr. Snyder a couple of times in the past. He always very quick to ship and the books have always arrived in good shape. For those that don't know, Ditko and Snyder simply don't use Diamond for whatever reason, the only way to get the books is direct or find a dealer that went direct.