• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Thought This was a Fake But after seeing another one...........

8 posts in this topic

Oksner.jpg

When I bought one of my Mystic Comic issues this came along with the book, after seeing another one posted up here by one of our fellow board members (everyone knows who so I do not want to announce his name without his consent- respect) I am convinced its the real thing! Another piece of history, I guess?

I do but I was dumb enough to sell it a few months back. Probably will never have another copy again, that book is so scarce. Lesson for everyone, unless in dire need of cash-never sell off a book you love.

Yea kind of getting into the the Green Lama, Black terror , the original Daredevil. Waiting to see if they bring back the Claw. What an awesome GA villain. Lets see how Twelve goes...I really hope Dymanic man, Rockman, the Phantom reporter stick around after all this. Dynamic man has Avengers written all over him, Rockman (maybe a mutant?) and Marvel needs a Detective type series book. Maybe some other revivals in the future, Captain Terror , the Golden Age (Flynn look alike) Angel would be great (just like MM 12 cover)!

I believe the Claw may make an appearance in the Daredevil book. Black Terror has his own monthly starting. And I think the others have some more adventures in the works.

Havent heard anything on Marvels end. I dont think the 12 ships consistently

Black Terror from what I heard , was a popular character back in the day. Daredevil will have his own book? The Claw is a must. I like the series. They are doing a Good job with it. The Twelve started off with a blast, slacked off slightly, but I wont have an opinion until I read the final issue. I wonder when we will see Elektro the marvel of the age come to life again? And I hope the Twelve encounter the Red Skull (would make a good twist) since they are from the 40s. The story probably would have been better if someone like Grant Morrison wrote it. My opinion.