• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A little pricey? or not

14 posts in this topic

It's fishy there is no scan of the CGC label. I could see the book fetching a higher than normal price cause of the white cover but I dunno about $450. Seems high to me but people have paid some insane prices for CGC books.

Does anyone else see what's wrong with this auction?

I'll give you a hint. Is the book CGC'd? And what would be very nice to know on a NM+ book?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PQ?

You da man.

Isn't there a bigger difference betweena Cream to Off-White and a White page book? I know there is to me.

That is a cr*ppy auction.

Does anyone else see what's wrong with this auction?

I'll give you a hint. Is the book CGC'd? And what would be very nice to know on a NM+ book?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PQ?

You da man.

Isn't there a bigger difference betweena Cream to Off-White and a White page book? I know there is to me.

That is a cr*ppy auction.

I've seen that before with them. For whatever reason they (sometimes?) do not include the label with their CGC books.

As for the price- yes, it's high. They're aggressive when it comes to pricing.

Don't have the overstreet guide with me, but isn't this a little bit too much for this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2202735126&category=32729 confused-smiley-013.gif

If that's pricey then take a look at this little item and that's no stretch of the imagination here people!! To me that's a huge gamble on that comic for that much coin..??

Fantastic Four #5 CGC 6.5 July 62 Doctor Doom foreheadslap.giftonofbricks.gifinsane.gif