• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What do window bags look like?

32 posts in this topic

Just wondering what a window bag looks like. I've heard the term used by witnesses when they prep a comic to get signed. Does anyone have a picture of one with a comic inside of it? Does it have a label on it so it's easily identified (like show name/date, person who sent it in, etc.,)?

-Brian

Have you ever made a bag where the cutout was made to help "persuade" the signer to sign in a particular area (like a tiny window)? I know some signers just sign where ever, but if a signer used a black sharpie in a black area, that kinda defeats the purpose of getting an auto if it blends into the cover (an example I saw was a Spidey I think that had Stan Lee's sig right in the black area).

Have you ever made a bag where the cutout was made to help "persuade" the signer to sign in a particular area (like a tiny window)? I know some signers just sign where ever, but if a signer used a black sharpie in a black area, that kinda defeats the purpose of getting an auto if it blends into the cover (an example I saw was a Spidey I think that had Stan Lee's sig right in the black area).

From what I was told,Stan signs in the black when he's in a bad mood. :eek:

I made special ones for Beyonder for McFarlane. He wanted his sig at the bottom of ASM 301

meh

meh

Tis true.A little birdie told me so ;)

I am in the process of making 100 window bags for the Zeck signing. I have in the past made bags with the intent of having an autograph in a specific area, but due to the amount I will not be doing that for the Zeck signing.

:acclaim:

Hope kubert can see where the bag ends and the book begins as I sure can't.

You mean Davis and Claremont :baiting:

Since I use mylites it glares a little in the light so I havent had a problem yet

Sonuva......he's never been happy while handling my books! :cry: