• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Since when did Near Mint become a dirty word?

23 posts in this topic

telling the difference between a 9.6 and 9.8 isn't all that difficult...

does it have a spine crack? if yes, its a 9.6

does one of the corners break color? if yes, 9.6

anyway, when it comes to SS moderns, I actually don't mind SS 9.6s...Of course I prefer 9.8 SS, but to me I'd rather have a 9.6 SS than a 9.8 U (although,there are extenuating circumstances).

Invincible is the one of the handful of modern books I collect, and I'll always snap up a 9.6 SS (as you know, par2ch :) ). When i sub books, i ALWAYS do my best not to sub books that aren't 9.8, but for some reason, i'll buy 9.6 SS...i can't explain it..

With that being said, i think i have 5 9.6 SS in my collection...i have 1 9.6 U in my collection

anyway, when it comes to SS moderns, I actually don't mind SS 9.6s...Of course I prefer 9.8 SS, but to me I'd rather have a 9.6 SS than a 9.8 U (although,there are extenuating circumstances).

Invincible is the one of the handful of modern books I collect, and I'll always snap up a 9.6 SS (as you know, par2ch :) ). When i sub books, i ALWAYS do my best not to sub books that aren't 9.8, but for some reason, i'll buy 9.6 SS...i can't explain it..

With that being said, i think i have 5 9.6 SS in my collection...i have 1 9.6 U in my collection

well you will have two more now :)

well you will have two more now :)

:D