• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spirit Section #1 June 2, 1940 raw good $695

4 posts in this topic

Hi. Listed is the origin and first appearance of Will Eisner's The Spirit! I purchased this from Metro graded as 3.0, unrestored. Prior to that, it was listed as unrestored good on Heritage's site. I would consider this good condition. There is a slight wave to the comic (it is not completely flat) which you would not appreciate from the scans. It is complete, and since it was a newspaper insert, there were never any staples from which the insert could get detached.

I am asking $695 shipped to continental U.S. (For what it's worth, Overstreet has its value at $69 in good, but I think that's because he is still looking for a copy.) Checks and paypal accepted, although checks must clear before I send the comic. I will accept a return if you contact me within 7 days after receiving it, and ship it to me (in same condition) within 5 days after that. Buyer would pay for return postage.

First unconditional :takeit: gets it!

Please feel free to contact me via PM with questions or offers.

Thank you!

David.

66498.jpg.1e2a4b5a39cebcb0f660e38214dafd60.jpg

66499.jpg.684a666a4ed747a1edb5b030b82201af.jpg