• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Live.com Ebay discount back up to 30% as of 10/3/08

408 posts in this topic

I tried it out but made my first purchase before I confirmed my account. Now I am in limbo waiting to see what happens. If Ihave already paid is that it I am stuck or is there a step I can take to get it to go through?

I tried it out but made my first purchase before I confirmed my account. Now I am in limbo waiting to see what happens. If Ihave already paid is that it I am stuck or is there a step I can take to get it to go through?

It doesn't sound like there's anything you need to do. I noticed it takes a minute or two for the transaction to appear in your live.com cashback account. I "entered" my live.com (aka xbox) account after I made first transaction and it did eventually appear. :)

It doesn't sound like there's anything you need to do. I noticed it takes a minute or two for the transaction to appear in your live.com cashback account. I "entered" my live.com (aka xbox) account after I made first transaction and it did eventually appear. :)

Oh man your saying I have to be patient.... sounds good. Thanks for the info.

There is what I saved on so far......

Daredevil - The Director's Cut (2008, Blu-ray Disc) NEW

Golden Girls The Complete Seasons 1 2 3 4 5 6 7, 1-7 (X-mas Present for my best girlie friend out here)

The Godfather Complete Series BlueRay DVD High Def Set

Hellboy II: The Golden Army Blu-ray Disc 2 Disc Set New

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 New Age of Heroes COMPLETE PS2 RARE

Amazing Spiderman 276 CGC 9.6 FREE SHIPPING

Amazing Spiderman 285 CGC 9.6 FREE SHIPPING

Amazing Spiderman 258 CGC 9.6 FREE SHIPPING

Amazing Spider-man #64 CGC 9.4 WHITE PAGES

Total Savings......$216.37

Does anyone have an idea when this awesome promotion will stop?

is there a limit to how many things you can buy?

N/M Found the Answers......Now I will share....

Q: Is there a limit on how much cashback savings I can get?

A: You can earn up to $2,500 in cashback savings every calendar year! We want cashback rewards to go to a broad variety of consumers who search and shop on Live Search for their personal purchases. If a single purchase causes you to meet and also exceed this cap, you can still earn all the cashback savings associated with that purchase, provided that all other eligibility requirements are met.

Looks like this will be around for quite a while!

Looks like Best Buy will be getting much less of my Business Now!

Thank you Bill Gates, you may be the Anti-Christ, but I <3 ya just the same.

Golden Girls The Complete Seasons 1 2 3 4 5 6 7, 1-7

Come on, admit it! These are for you! :baiting:

She made me watch a couple of episodes the other night... :cry:

N/M Found the Answers......Now I will share....

Q: Is there a limit on how much cashback savings I can get?

A: You can earn up to $2,500 in cashback savings every calendar year! We want cashback rewards to go to a broad variety of consumers who search and shop on Live Search for their personal purchases. If a single purchase causes you to meet and also exceed this cap, you can still earn all the cashback savings associated with that purchase, provided that all other eligibility requirements are met.

Looks like this will be around for quite a while!

Looks like Best Buy will be getting much less of my Business Now!

Thank you Bill Gates, you may be the Anti-Christ, but I <3 ya just the same.

More specifically:

Cashback Program

The Microsoft Live Search Cashback Program provides cashback for up to 12 qualifying purchases per account on www.ebay.com. The amount of cashback will be determined by eBay, specified at the time of checkout on the "purchase review page" and equal to a percentage of the sale price (excluding shipping and handling fees, insurance fees and other such fees) ("Cashback Rewards"). The maximum amount of Cashback Rewards per qualifying purchase is $200.00 USD. In addition, all Cashback Rewards (including Cashback Rewards earned in connection with purchases made on websites other than www.eBay.com) are subject to the annual $2,500.00 per person cap set forth in the Program Terms.