• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hero for Hire #1 9.2 (WP) and Spec. Spider-Man #1 9.6 (WP)...

19 posts in this topic

Pics available next week--PM your e-mail.

But :takeit: trumps all.

Shipping: U.S. Only (Priority box and insured).

Payment methods: PayPal, money order, or check (checks must clear first).

Hero for Hire #1 9.2 (WP)...:news: ACTUAL SCAN on page 2--thanks goes out to The Beyonder!

299.00 SHIPPED--firm. Black cover, white pages, nice centering, i.e., you won't be disappointed. Bought from comicseekers this summer during his Hero for Hire #1 selling frenzy.

The Spectacular Spider-Man #1 CGC 9.6 (WP) :news: SOLD

59.00 SHIPPED. :whatthe: (:gossip: bought for 75.00 shipped from innocuous not too many moons ago). My loss :doh: = your gain.

Why no pics? (shrug)

Not quite in scanner land yet. :sorry: But I'll offer a money-back guarantee on this bad boy (minus return shipping)--I'm confident you or anyone else will be satisfied. :smile: Wifey has camera and she'll shoot pics for me by next week (hence the e-mail suggestion and I'll get 'em to you).

Why no pics? (shrug)

Suggestion: Go look at the posts started by comicseekers, and you'll see on the first page a thread for 9.2 / 9.4 HFH #1's. Look at that post, and you'll see cloudofwit's I'll take it for the sweet looking 9.2 that he appears to be selling. If you like it, just post an I'll take it assuming that it is the same book as shown in that thread...

Just my 2 cents...

Why no pics? (shrug)

Suggestion: Go look at the posts started by comicseekers, and you'll see on the first page a thread for 9.2 / 9.4 HFH #1's. Look at that post, and you'll see cloudofwit's I'll take it for the sweet looking 9.2 that he appears to be selling. If you like it, just post an I'll take it assuming that it is the same book as shown in that thread...

Just my 2 cents...

good idea but i think you threw in too many "i'll take it's" w/o actually taking it.

Why no pics? (shrug)

Just my 2 cents...

good idea but i think you threw in too many "i'll take it's" w/o actually taking it.

Just trying to help a brotha' from anotha' looking for a scan of this nice looking 9.2... :)

Is the Hero for Hire #1 9.2 still CGC-encapsulated or has it been freed?

Might make a difference to a prospective purchaser...

It remains as it was when I purchased it just over two months ago--encapsulated in its CGC case with no scratches, cracks, or chips. :smile: