• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gold/Silver/Bronze/Modern & Freebies

255 posts in this topic

Forgot to ask, not that it matters because I still want it...ASM 238 have tats?

Man, great person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point dealer story from San Diego...dealer wanted to sell me a Fine+ of that book for $170 and tried to make it sound like I was getting a deal.

Almost as great as Crazy Ed last week trying to get over himself that I could possibly already have a better Dr. Strange #1 at home then the copy he wanted to sell me.

I haven't bought anything from Andy in a while but I've never been disappointed. I still have all the horror comics he and bigfiver69 sold me 2 years or more back.

Love your threads, Andy!

I think I'm done buying now....

Forgot to ask, not that it matters because I still want it...ASM 238 have tats?

Absolutely it has them. I consider the book incomplete without the tats...and I would definitely have mentioned it.

It's a nice copy. You will be very happy. With my luck it will slab at 9.8.

You are welcome to it if you need it. I bought it out of boredom ;)

Only if you are sure man! I can live with or without it.

:takeit:lol:sorry:

ASM 298

9.2/9.4

$35

SOLD

Deep colors, most copies have orage bursts coming out of Chance's hands. I've heard it called "sunburst variant". Not sure if there is anything to that, but thought I would mention it. Apparently it has brought a premium in the past on eBay.

asm298.jpg