• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has anyone dealt with twoface2 before?

3 posts in this topic

Hey folks,

I won some ASM lot from this seller and wanted to know whether anyone dealt with this guy before and whether he's an accurate grader. I realized he lived near me and wanted to pay him personally so I could examine the books myself but according to his email, "he doesn't make hand deliveries".

Any insight would be GREATLY appreciated. 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks,

Wil

Yeah, dealt with him before.

Nice guy, good service, seems honest, grading so-so.

The books I received were close enough by eBay standards. One was half a grade out (VF+ instead of NM-) and the other was quarter point out (VF+ instead of VF/NM). That's not so bad compared to most eBay dealers, but it would depend on what you're buying and how much you're paying. I figure if you base all negotiations on the books being half a grade below the claims, you won't be disppointed and you might even be pleasantly surprised.