• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cavewoman page by Budd Root sets new record price!?!

4 posts in this topic

I've been buying Budd Root Cavewoman pieces for about a year now. He does INCREDIBLE work! The covers usually go for $700-2200 each. Lately many of the pages and commission pieces have really skyrocketed. I wonder what is going on, any thoughts?

The last PAGE to sell just sold for $4650 a few days ago... no economic slowdowns in this hobby!

http://cgi.ebay.com/BEAUTIFUL-new-color-CAVEWOMAN-painting-by-BUDD-ROOT_W0QQitemZ300263601573QQihZ020QQcategoryZ972QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Yeah, this page buck's the trend. But I've also been watching his auctions and the fresh art seems to sell for upwards of 2200 these days. The man is talented and more people are noticing. Maybe its european collectors with $$$ to spend on quality art, but I think his base has expanded in recent years.