• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

50k comics graded... per week?

46 posts in this topic

poor chuck seems to be getting a battering.

im just reading about his discovery of the Church collection.

when he sold those books at above guide he was doing it for us and all the dealers out there. money clearly wasnt the issue.

we should thank chuck that he struggled so hard to do this great deed for us. go chuck :acclaim:

Stockton-on-Tees? hm

Don't I know you? (shrug)

when he sold those books at above guide he was doing it for us and all the dealers out there. money clearly wasnt the issue.

we should thank chuck that he struggled so hard to do this great deed for us. go chuck :acclaim:

Stockton-on-Tees? hm

i wouldnt have thought so. only recently returned to the hobby after years out. when i was active it was in leeds.

unless of course you are Steve H who has my dads comics then we have unfinished business.. :wishluck:

Stockton-on-Tees? hm

i wouldnt have thought so. only recently returned to the hobby after years out. when i was active it was in leeds.

unless of course you are Steve H who has my dads comics then we have unfinished business.. :wishluck:

Unfortunately not. :sorry:

But welcome back anyway! (thumbs u

Stockton-on-Tees? hm

thank you. my books are gone but ive started to build back up.

BTW sorry for going OT on the thread

Stockton-on-Tees? hm

thank you. my books are gone but ive started to build back up.

BTW sorry for going OT on the thread

Oh, sh!te...don't worry about that. It wouldn't be the same place if we managed to stay on topic. :insane:

my collection went to a well known large dealer in Cheshire in 95 .

it was waaaay undervalued but i was desperate. didnt get anywhere near what i wanted for it but hey ho thats the way it goes

Speaking of.

Hows the comics through the ages going Nick? You make it to the letter K yet ?

:sorry:

Tonight I start on a box of Darkchylde/Dark Minds/Darkness, followed by a duplicated run of DC Comics Presents, then about four long boxes of Detective Comics. :eek:

it was waaaay undervalued but i was desperate. didnt get anywhere near what i wanted for it but hey ho thats the way it goes

Ah, our old friend Daryl.

You'll find that the thieving, lying, scumbag guy has quite the fan following around here. meh

Speaking of.

Hows the comics through the ages going Nick? You make it to the letter K yet ?

:sorry:

Tonight I start on a box of Darkchylde/Dark Minds/Darkness, followed by a duplicated run of DC Comics Presents, then about four long boxes of Detective Comics. :eek:

Hmm. I have to admit I have been looking for a complete run of the Drakness Vol.1. I read the first 10 or so issues, and thought it was great.

You'll find that the thieving, lying, scumbag guy has quite the fan following around here. meh

Is that the Silvre Acre POS. :mad:

Is that the Silvre Acre POS. :mad:

One and the same. (thumbs u

See what I mean... :whistle:

good to know im in good company.

when i sold them (5000+) in 95 there werent many dealers i was aware of and he was the only one with cash - much more than he gave me! broke my heart it did, especially as they were mainly my dads who started collecing in summer 1962 starting with AF15 (daryl didnt get that though steve h did for £25 in 1980 plus others he 'borrowed') :pullhair:

Eff that guy ! I dont think we will ever hear anything good about him. I thought you still hang people over there. Get a mob together..

im game. i'll bring the rope

BTW, if you know Steve H's surname, PM me. I might know how and where he can be found. (thumbs u

Eff that guy ! I dont think we will ever hear anything good about him. I thought you still hang people over there. Get a mob together..

im game. i'll bring the rope

BTW, if you know Steve H's surname, PM me. I might know how and where he can be found. (thumbs u

Better get two ropes. :devil: