• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2008 Southern California Forum Dinner

86 posts in this topic

I might be able to attend this if I can get it planned early. I will also try to get my friend Mike to join us. We are both Golden Age fans. I am in Pasadena and he is in Redondo Beach.

Frank

Sweet. We can talk some GA.

Sorry. I've been very busy lately. And, I'll be most of this weekend. But, let's pick a spot. I'm gonna narrow down to two:

1. Daily Grill in Long Beach - easiest drive for those coming up from San Diego

2. The Encounter at LAX - cool decor

Discuss. I'll make the reservation Monday.

btw - I know there are a lot more SoCal members. Start hounding them via PM to join us.

So far I've got

spiderman-on-tilt

CAP Freak

innocuous

40yrsCollctngCmcs +1

So far I've got 1 vote for The Daily Grill and 1 vote for The Encounter but since $0yrs is bringing another collector there vote counts for more so the Encounter is in the lead.

I didn't vote as I have no preference.

Sorry. I have really been slammed at work.

I'll call both tomorrow and make reservations for 10, hopefully, more will chime in soon. Then, we can drop one when we get closer depending on the driving distance. Reservation will be for 7PM.

Yes, it is for Saturday, November 22.

I can't convince my wife to tag along, so there goes my designated driver. I'll be drinking early.

Less than 1 week. Any other last minute takers?

Is Encounters that spaceship looking thing at LAX? Where are you located? I don't drink so I could be your designated driver if you really need one. I'm in Hacienda Heights.

Brian