• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NECA / Marvel Collectors Club Piece Arrived

54 posts in this topic

Well I just got The Amazing Spider-Man piece arrived in the mail today. For $35.00 shipped it was a good deal the piece looks good from far away. Up Close inspection shows some running and mixing of paint like in the logo on the base and on the cracks between Spiderman's Legs. I would give the piece a 8 out of 10. Hopefully someone from NECA reads this but two things concerned me when I saw the box. One the tape holding the box closed had lifted allowing the statue to to move up and down during shipping especially when no tape to was used to hold together the styrofoam encaseing. Two pieces of tape on each side and the statues should arrive great all the time. I am glad mine did this time All in all props to Marvel Collectors Club and NECA decent piece for a cheap price.

thumbsup2.gif

NECA Marvel Collectors Club

Mine was damaged, but they replaced it after a few e-mails. The paint job varies from statue to statue. The paint on the damaged one reminded me of the first Bowen DC statues, not that great. The paint on the replacement was 10x better, so I lucked out. Well worth $35.

Just got mine today, well worth the $35.00. Mine has the same paint running on the logo as yours. I gues now we'll see how much they will go for on E-bay. The next statue they offer looks really sharp also, Psylocke.

psyfull.jpg

Just got mine today, well worth the $35.00. Mine has the same paint running on the logo as yours. I gues now we'll see how much they will go for on E-bay. The next statue they offer looks really sharp also, Psylocke.

psyfull.jpg

It does look quite nice. Hopefully no paint runs on this one or it would suck. Extra blue paint on the skin tone color would look horrible.

Mine was damaged, but they replaced it after a few e-mails. The paint job varies from statue to statue. The paint on the damaged one reminded me of the first Bowen DC statues, not that great. The paint on the replacement was 10x better, so I lucked out. Well worth $35.
I was worried about that before I opened the box they way it was delivered. But if the paint job was better maybe I should of got a damaged one......... tongue.gifstooges.gif

Up Close inspection shows some running and mixing of paint like in the logo on the base and on the cracks between Spiderman's Legs.

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

You do know this is just a statue right?

Yes I realize its a statue. However it does not mean they can't paint it or produce it correctly without running paint. Not talking micro paint runs talking quite noticeable here. If comics where produced like this we would have a whole other QP thread and level to talk about. insane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gif

Actually my comment was in reference to you inspecting the crack between Spidey's legs. 27_laughing.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

Well maybe along his legs would of been better wording than between.... blush.giftongue.gif

Actually my comment was in reference to you inspecting the crack between Spidey's legs. 27_laughing.gif

Well maybe along his legs would of been better wording than between.... blush.giftongue.gif

It's just the Beavis and Butthead mentality of some the regular board members. 893naughty-thumb.gif

It's just the Beavis and Butthead mentality of some the regular board members. 893naughty-thumb.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

so which one are you?? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Doh, sorry my sense of humor is lost currently untill these stitches around my left eye from surgery get removed. frown.gif . Hey Beyonder where is that PM list of Spideys u need. I may be able to help you out with some POS or lower grade books you need send PM me a updated list. thumbsup2.gif

Hey Beyonder where is that PM list of Spideys u need.

hi.gifI don't remember asking about Spidey books.... confused.gif

Oh wait.....are you talking MTU's?

No Worries...... hi.gif I figured you have to many posts for u to keep track of huh.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Reminder

Spideys

thumbsup2.gif