• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Going to Vegas! where are the great comic book stores

14 posts in this topic

I know of one, really good place in Vegas and it's call the Spearmint Rhino. Great selection with a totally laid back atmosphere. Bring lots of cash. (thumbs u

:roflmao:

But, seriously, it's worth checking out Cosmic Comics on E. Tropicana. Not a huge shop, but a decent selection of back issues. Owner is a very mellow hippie, who usually gives a nice discount at the register. I have seen lower-grade copies of AF #15 and Xmen #1 on his wall the last couple times I've been there.

I know of one, really good place in Vegas and it's call the Spearmint Rhino. Great selection with a totally laid back atmosphere. Bring lots of cash. (thumbs u
lol

Well there aren't many comic stores here in Vegas that are worth going to. And for back issues there are zero stores worth going to. Lots to do here in Vegas, though. And hell things are getting cheaper here too. So many deals here on the strip! And speaking of strip, Spearmint Rhino is pretty good, but Rick's Cabaret, formerly Scores, is better. (thumbs u

Cool! I'll be there next Thursday, and I'm looking for a nice ASM 101. I'll check that place out. Thanks for the heads up!

:roflmao: