• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few Marvel books and a plethora of other stuff over the coming weeks

90 posts in this topic

Groo 1 Epic VF+ 1.00

New Universe Lot All at least NM- 7.00

Psi Force 1

Star Brand 1-3, 4-8

Nightmask 1,3

Marc Hazard: Merc 1

D.P.7 1, 6-8

Justice 1

Kickers Inc. 1

Spitfire 1

X-Men Classic...some great X-Men covers by Art Adams at least VF/NM

1,2,4-7,10-20, 36

Howard the Duck Lot :news:SOLD :news:

1-3 1986 Limited Series VF/NM

Man-Thing 1 (2nd Duck) VG

Adventure into Fear (1st Duck) VG

King-Size Annual 1 NM

Regular 70's Series 1-33 Some are VF but a lot of VF/NM to NM

Star Wars Lot

Marvel Movie Showcase: 1(Date Stamp)VF, 2 VF/NM

Regular Series

7,10,11,14,17,18,19-21,25-27, 35(LG piece off cover), 45,50(All well read VG's),54,56(F/VF) ,68-90, 100 NM, 59-63,65,67,69,70(VF/NM Date Stamp)

Annual 2,3

X-Factor Lot

NM

Keep 1 set for yourself and make a fortune selling off your dupes

1 (x 9)

2 (x 5)

3 (x2)

4 (x2)

5 (x2)

6 (x6)

8 (x2)

9 (x2)

11(x2)

12 (x2)

13 (x3)

14 (x2)

15 (x2)

16- 26 (x2 with # 22 x4)

27, 29--41. 43-59, 82,83

Annuals

1-4 (x2), 5

If you want to break up the DD lot I'll take the following as long as QP and PQ are good:

249, 250, 251, 254, 257, 267, 269, 270, 271, 272, 279

It looks like the price averages out to $1.50 each.

LMK, Mike

Hey, Mike...I'll keep you in mind if the lot does not sell... the pages are all white and I will give individual grades if the set is broken up. Problem is, I want these books out of my house, so I would prefer to sell them all in one shot. No Avengers for some reason in the entire collection...just my WCA that I pulled for myself...go figure. Thanks-John

Hey, Mike...I'll keep you in mind if the lot does not sell... the pages are all white and I will give individual grades if the set is broken up. Problem is, I want these books out of my house, so I would prefer to sell them all in one shot. No Avengers for some reason in the entire collection...just my WCA that I pulled for myself...go figure. Thanks-John

Anyone want to split the DDs with me as per my previous post?

Mike

I have a box and a half of indies also...sound off if you want me to list those too...

Please? :foryou:

I'll work on them...any titles of interest from the years 85-90?

Badger, Grimjack, Jon Sable, Starslayer, Omaha, Ms Tree, Critters, Usagi Yojimbo... You know, the usual 80's junk! :cloud9:

I personally need various issues from all these titles, but I'd be interested to see whatever you may have. If it catches my eye and it's cheap, I'll probably buy it! :acclaim:

I have a box and a half of indies also...sound off if you want me to list those too...

Please? :foryou:

I'll work on them...any titles of interest from the years 85-90?

Badger, Grimjack, Jon Sable, Starslayer, Omaha, Ms Tree, Critters, Usagi Yojimbo... You know, the usual 80's junk! :cloud9:

I personally need various issues from all these titles, but I'd be interested to see whatever you may have. If it catches my eye and it's cheap, I'll probably buy it! :acclaim:

Oh, it will be cheap...I have a full run of Adolescent Radioactive Blackbelt Hamsters :frustrated:

Anyone want to split the DDs with me as per my previous post?

Mike

Don't worry about it Mike...if it doesn't sell by the time I get back from my step-sons football game, they are yours. Thanks-John