• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS:Teen Titans, Legion, Infinity - 80's DC

17 posts in this topic

I'll be scanning and listing these one lot at a time so there'll be some delay between each post.

Postage is $4 in the US. Much more to Canada and overseas. I show USPS has 10 lbs going to Canada is $30. Discounts if paying by cash or money order or a paypal transfer (I have a seperate paypal account that doesn't charge fees but only if you have a balance to transfer.)

First up is a Teen Titans lot

Issues 3-59 complete, Annuals 1-3

Spotlight 1-15, 18

Mini Series 1-4

New Teen Titans (Baxter) 1-35, Annuals 1, 2

Keebler Giveaway

Drug Free issue

Wonder Woman 287 293

Over 120 different issues. Grade ranges from F/VF to NM with most issues VFNM to NM. See pictures below.

Price: $95

th_scan0001.jpgth_scan0002.jpgth_scan0003.jpgth_scan0004.jpg

th_scan0006.jpgth_scan0007.jpg

scan0005.jpg

Superboy & Legion of Superheroes 215-258 Complete. F to VF average grade. Included are two Whitman variants 246 and 247. Scan of 246 shows the typical grade of all issues.

44 issues for $70

scan0014.jpg

Oh man, I wish you would've posted those Superboy and Superboy & The Legion of Super-Heroes runs when I was a little further away from completing them.

If you have any extras or decide to break them up, I need about a dozen total from both runs.

No real bites here. In totalling it up, it comes to about $340 (not including the GL 77). If anyone is interested I would sell all comics (less GL 77) listed for $250 and free postage in the US. That's 330+ comics of complete or near complete series.

Ed