• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We've seen your valuable comics: How much money do you make?

224 posts in this topic

I'm off on the satuday.. I'm down if you are :headbang: But who's going to drive me back hm

Hey guys. ill be set up there with my Mom. I wish i could get you in, but they only give me 2 wrist bands which i have to wear all weekend. Here is the link. This might be the sickest media guest list I have ever seen at a convention or signing or whatever.

http://www.chillertheatre.com/

The guest List:

http://www.chillertheatre.com/gt/gtc4.htm

I'm off on the satuday.. I'm down if you are :headbang: But who's going to drive me back hm

I'll take the day off and come and get you.

Heading to Long Island this weekend for a wedding so whats another drive to NY the following Saturday.

We can touch base when I get back and plan it then.

Oh, and if you come, ill buy you guys A beer.

I get pretty thirsty :baiting:

:)

And here I thought people from Jersey were extra generous :kidaround:

Im born and raised and still live in Brooklyn. Warehouse is in Joisey.

Hey, just be prepared for long lines to get in, and for the guests. Even at past shows, where they have had good guests, the lines seem to be pretty long. This show should be insane then.

I still don't go past 29 (tsk) That's where I draw the line :sumo:

You have no idea what you're missing :gossip:

;)

Wrinkles are a no-no for me :gossip:

many many women in their 30's are wrinkle free :cloud9:

I have yet to really see that hm

They are out there my young friend. I need to take you to some Greek Islands where you can view women in their 30s and 40s that will blow your socks off, among other instruments :baiting:

40s :eek::baiting:

You should see some of the 40 year old soccer moms that walk into my shop. I can also vouch that most do not have wrinkles when they visit during the summer months :luhv:

My mother is 42 so I prefer not to think about women who have kids my age :insane:

lol

There really is nothing more beautiful than an older woman (over 30 or 35) who has done everything in life, had children, has taken the time to take care of herself, and now knows exactly what she wants.

I never did have more than 5 minutes of conversation for those 20 something girls who only cared about if they were wearing the latest clothes, listening to the lates music or if they had turned down enough phone numbers in a week. These chicks can take their egos and flush them down the toilet for all I care.

Once you get past the glamor most young women are so wrapped up in themselves that nobody can get close. If you manage to get close then they are such hard work that it's like owning a purebred poodle. Who needs that?

R.

;)

They are out there my young friend. I need to take you to some Greek Islands where you can view women in their 30s and 40s that will blow your socks off, among other instruments :baiting:

You should see some of the 40 year old soccer moms that walk into my shop. I can also vouch that most do not have wrinkles when they visit during the summer months :luhv:

My mother is 42 so I prefer not to think about women who have kids my age :insane:

lol

There really is nothing more beautiful than an older woman (over 30 or 35) who has done everything in life, had children, has taken the time to take care of herself, and now knows exactly what she wants.

I never did have more than 5 minutes of conversation for those 20 something girls who only cared about if they were wearing the latest clothes, listening to the lates music or if they had turned down enough phone numbers in a week. These chicks can take their egos and flush them down the toilet for all I care.

Once you get past the glamor most young women are so wrapped up in themselves that nobody can get close. If you manage to get close then they are such hard work that it's like owning a purebred poodle. Who needs that?

R.

(thumbs u

Best quote of the day

This thread has gotten way off track. :P

Oh man, that is the shiznit!

(worship)

I think I read #2 to pieces. I used to travel down Yonge St. In Toronto hitting all the old book stores digging up back issues of R & T, C&D and Automobile magazines in the mid 1980's!

R.

;)

lol

R.

(thumbs u

Best quote of the day

Sounds like a certain someone didn't get laid much growing up ? ....... :whistle:

:jokealert: